Air Slide Belt
For pneumatic transport Internal transport systems are capable of conditioning the efficiency and productivity of cement mills.
Air slide transport has established itself for some years through its efficiency and good economics. The wide range of thicknesses and permeability of K.P.A.F. Air Slide Belts, tested in the main companies in the field and made of synthetic fibres, for up to 1600 millimetres width and from 2 to 10 millimetres thick, are the best that can be obtained in this specific field.
We provide Airslide Fabric for conveying bulk material by air gravity.
The absence of moving parts and low power requirements make air gravity conveying the most economical way to convey fine materials over short or long distances.
For Cement, Gypsum, Furnace Dust, Limestone, Phosphates, Pure Clay, Magnesite Concentrate, Production of Aluminum, Finely Ground Fluoride, Power Stations Filtered Dust, Flue Ash, Discharging Flue Ash, Coal Dust, Chemical Industry.
- Silos fluidization
- Silo Truck Discharging Cones
- Railway Wagon Discharging Cones
- Vessel Aeration & Discharging Bottoms
- Conveyor Systems
- Container Aeration & Discharging Bottoms
- Discharging Systems
This makes it an ideal choice for the following applications:
- Distribution from bucket elevators to storage silos
- Gathering under baghouses / precipitators
- Feed to process
- Feed to other conveyors
- Loadout from bulk silos to trucks, railcars or barges
- In-plant conveying
- Storage silo / bin withdrawal